Download MyJio App Free for Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7 PC to manage your JioFi device, Jio account, services and access suite of Jio Apps. With MyJio App you can also recharge linked accounts and view detailed statements of usage.
MyJio is App with real-time information to access various services and features. Using MyJio App you can view your active plan along with validity, check usage details for your calls, messages & data, generate detailed statements for up to 6 months, locate nearby stores or JioNet hotspots, link multiple Jio services to a single Jio ID, update registered mobile number or email ID, Sign up your Jio ID, retrieve your password, get support from FAQs, Jio experts or raise & track service requests through ‘JioCare’.
Note: To auto login to MyJio App by clicking on ‘Skip Sign In‘ while using Jio SIM or login to MyJio App using your Jio ID and password.
Jio ID is your key to unlock the entire bouquet of Jio apps and services. After sign up for your Jio ID, you can use it to access MyJio and other Jio apps such as JioTV, JioCinema, JioMusic, JioMags, JioXpressNews, JioNewspaper, JioSecurity and JioDrive. Follow steps in below to sign up Jio ID from Official Website.
- Go to Sign Up on Jio.com.
- Enter your Jio Number or Jio Customer ID.
- Click on ‘Generate OTP‘. You will receive a one-time-password (OTP) on your Jio Number (for voice customers) or your registered mobile number (for data only customers).
- Enter OTP, the email ID that you would like to set up as your Jio ID and set your password and click ‘Activate‘
- You will receive a verification link on your selected email ID. Click on the link and verify your Jio ID within 24 hours to activate your Jio account.
- You can now use your Jio ID and password to access your Jio account or your Jio apps.
Note: You need to provide your email ID to sign up Jio ID and your email ID should be unique. The email ID to sign up Jio ID will become your default email ID for all Jio communication.
Hoe to Download MyJio App for Windows 10/8.1/8/7?
To Download MyJio App for Windows, you must use Android Emulator. What is Android Emulator? is App Player to run mobile apps ang games on Windows PC and Mac. Many Android Emulator can Download and Install for your Windows, choose do you like in below:
After Download and Install Android Emulator on your Windows PC or Laptops, open it. Then go to Google Play Store and search “MyJio App”. Or you can instant access go to browser on Android Emulator Desktop then copy this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jio.myjio&hl=en and paste on web address then install MyJio App.
MyJio App Features:
- Auto-Login: Get started instantly without authentication when using MyJio with Jio SIM
- Start Jio Digital Life: Get all Jio apps easily from one place.
- Manage your JioFi device
- Usage details: Check the details of your usage pattern for Calls, Data, SMS, WiFi and Apps
- Account Balance: View real-time account balance or amount due for payments.
- Payments: Recharge your & others accounts or pay your monthly bill instantly.
- Statement: Get a detailed account statement.
- Jio Apps Center: Download and update all Jio apps from one location.
- Get Help: Find answers to your queries with comprehensive FAQs or simply connect with our Jio Care experts.
- Multiple accounts: Link the Jio accounts for your friends and family, and manage them from your MyJio account.
- Manage your do not disturb [DND] preferences.
- Settings: Customize your personal profile, usage alerts and Jio account.