Well, you can use your Jio 4g sim to make calls, sms, use 4g data like other telecom network operators. There is no difference between Jio and other networks except for the fact that Jio is India’s first VoLTE Network. LTE means 4g. VoLTE means Voice over LTE or calling over the 4g network. So basically all calls are made using the 4g network. Without the 4g network, A Jio sim is dead. Leaving that, other stuffs are same like all other sim cards.
- Download open MyJio App.
- Open the My Jio android app in your android device and you will see a list of 10 apps
- Click On Download All Button And It will start downloading one by one.
- After downloading All Jio Apps close My Jio app and Disconnect Your Internet Connection.
- After that Open My Jio app and you will see Open Option click Open.
- You will see Get Jio Sim click on Get Jio Sim option.
- Enter your details
- Offer Code can be viewed on the screen along with the documents you need to carry to the store.
- Please carry the mobile in which the Offer Code is generated.
- After that Take a Print Out and Go to Nearest Reliance Store to Take Your Gio Sim with welcome offer.
To make Free calls from jio sim :
- Download Jio App
- Who don’t have VOLTE in your android smartphone you can make calls and send SMS through jio join app.
- If your phone doesnt have VOLTE You cant make calls or send SMS through your default dialer or messaging app
- Jio uses VOLTE technology to make calls, send SMS, and video calling.
- Make sure you enabled 4G mobile data before placing calls or SMS in your phone.
- Open jio join app and it will ask you to make it as default sms app.
- Afterwards you can send SMS at free of cost through jio join app.
You can use your Jio 4g sim to make calls, sms, use 4g data like other telecom network operators. LTE means 4G. VoLTE means Voice over LTE or calling over the 4g network. So basically all calls are made using the 4g network. Without the 4g network, A Jio sim is dead. For use a Jio 4G Sim card the requirement is having a 4G LTE phone preferrably a VoLTE enabled phone. Jio 4G SIM enables you to access high speed internet data for browsing, video streaming, video calling, downloading and much more astounding speeds. There is no difference between Jio and other networks except for the fact that Jio is India’s first VoLTE Network.
You can easily use Jio 4G sim in any 4g supported mobile. Normally Sim will work without any issue but Data access, HD calls & SMS won’t work at all before commercial launch. For testing the speeds of your JIO sim, I suggest you to please download Jio Play app and watch movies, your favorite daily soap episodes, live matches in full HD quality without buffering. You can even use the app to record your daily shows and their episodes, a movie , or even a match and play it at your pleasure. You can watch shows which you might have missed using the catch-up functionality of the app, you just need to scroll to the specific time along the channel and you can comfortably enjoy your shows without ever worrying to miss them.