JioCloud App is a premium cloud storage service, which gives you free storage on signing up. It is an easy way to store, sync, stream, and share data for business or with friends and family. It is like carrying an invisible hard disk, containing all your collection of music, photos, documents and contacts wherever you go.
- Automatically Backup your files to our secure cloud
- Simply Access your files on the go from any smartphone or PC
- Easily Share files & folders, no matter how large, with anyone by a secure link
- Smartly Organize your photos, videos and music by creating folders
- Quickly Sync Contacts across your devices through cloud address book
- Fully Restore your contacts to a new phone
- Keep your data safe by remotely logging out when you lose your device or forget to sign out from a public device
JioCloud is supported on mobile, desktop and web platforms.
Android (OS version 4.2 and above) – Smartphone and Tablet.
iOS (9.0 and above) – iPhone and iPad
Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 10 (64 bit).
Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and 10.12 (Sierra)
Mozilla Firefox – latest two versions.
Safari – latest version
Google Chrome – latest version.