Download MyJio App Free for iOS like iPhone and Apple to manage your Jio Apps. But to get it, you need sign up Jio ID to unlock the Jio apps and services on iOS Device. So how to sign up Jio ID? follow me from MyJio app with steps in below:
- Download the MyJio App
- Click/Tap Sign Up.
- Enter your Jio Number or Jio Customer ID.
- Click/Tap Generate OTP. You will receive a one-time-password (OTP) on your Jio Number (for voice customers) or your registered mobile number (for data only customers).
- Enter OTP, the email ID that you would like to set up as your Jio ID and set your password and tap on Activate.
- You will receive a verification link on your selected email ID. Click on the link and verify your Jio ID within 24 hours to activate your Jio ID.
- Now you can log in to MyJio using your Jio ID and password and start accessing your account or your Jio apps.
Note: You need to provide your email ID to sign up Jio ID and your email ID should be unique. The email ID to sign up Jio ID will become your default email ID for all Jio communication.
MyJio App now you can download and install on PC Windows or Mac. But you must follow some steps to get it. check here: Download MyJio App Free for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Mac
- Updated: 29 September 2016
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 50.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Reliance Jio Digital
MyJio App iOS Features:
- Auto-Login: Get started instantly without authentication when using MyJio with Jio SIM
- Start Jio Digital Life: Get all Jio apps easily from one place.
- Manage your JioFi device
- Usage details: Check the details of your usage pattern for Calls, Data, SMS, WiFi and Apps
- Account Balance: View real-time account balance or amount due for payments.
- Payments: Recharge your & others accounts or pay your monthly bill instantly.
- Statement: Get a detailed account statement.
- Jio Apps Center: Download and update all Jio apps from one location.
- Get Help: Find answers to your queries with comprehensive FAQs or simply connect with our Jio Care experts.
- Multiple accounts: Link the Jio accounts for your friends and family, and manage them from your MyJio account.
- Manage your do not disturb [DND] preferences.
- Settings: Customize your personal profile, usage alerts and Jio account.