Setup & Connect JioFi to Windows/PC/Laptop with easy steps. You can connect up to 10 wi-fi enabled devices like smartphone, Laptops, Tablets and even Smart TVs. JioFi allows to connect up to 32 devices. Let’s follow steps below:
How to Setup JioFi
- Open JioFi Box, Check JioFi, Adaptor, Cable and Battery.
- Then open the back cover of JioFi, insert Jio SIM and battery. Make sure that the chip of SIM card is facing down and close the cover.
- Press and hold the power on button to switch on the JioFi.
- See Signal Indicator, Wi-Fi indicator and Battery indicator lit up. If Signal indicator is Green / Blue in colour to ensure JioFi is in good network coverage.
- Set up of your JioFi device is complete.
How to Connect JioFi to Windows/PC/Laptop
- Go to WiFi Settings on your Laptops / Desktops.
Select your JioFi device (SSID*) from the list of available SSIDs*.
- Then enter your JioFi Password.
Your Laptop/Desktop (Wi-Fi Capable) is now connected with your JioFi
Note: To know your SSID/Password you can either check the label on your JioFI Box or check the device label present in the battery compartment.