What is Jio Happy New Year Offer? Jio Happy New Year Offer extends free voice, data, video call, SMS and Jio apps up to 31st March 2017. You can consume 1 GB of data per day at high speeds with unlimited data at 128Kbps. The unlimited benefits for all existing Jio customers (enrolled till 3rd March, 2017) continue till 31st March, 2017. To continue availing the unlimited benefits, you will need to enrol for Jio Prime at a one-time annual membership fee of Rs.99 before 31st March 2017 and then purchase the Rs.303 plan. However, Jio has 10 tariff plans and you can choose the best suited plan depending on your preference.
How to track Validity and Usage of Jio Mobile connection?
MyJio app enables you to check your validity and usage:
- Open MyJio app on your smartphone.
- On the welcome page click on ‘Skip Sign In‘ option to Auto-login.
- You can view the plan validity on the home page & tab on ‘Balance’ tab to view high your high speed data balance with validity.
- Select ‘Usage‘ on the homepage to view your Voice, Data, SMS & Video usage.
Jio has introduced data packs (MRP Rs. 51 – 1 GB valid for 1 day and MRP 301 – 6 GB valid for 28 days) for its prepaid & postpaid customers. Using these you can avail high speed internet beyond FUP limit. You can recharge or buy through MyJio app.
If do multiple recharges of the same data add-on voucher, you need:
- If recharge needs to be done with any pack multiple times, the first recharge will be stacked and others will be queued by default. For example, if Data Pack 301 Data Pack is recharged 3 times, the first pack recharged will be stacked and the remaining two will be in queue. Validity of the queued plan will start from the day it moves into Stack.
- If recharging with multiple packs of different price, all of them will be stacked. For example, if recharging with Data Pack 51 and Data Pack 301 then both will be stacked.
- If recharging with any pack multiple times, then all the recharges will be stacked. For Example, if Data Pack 51 is recharged 3 times, all 3 packs will get stacked immediately & validity will start from the day the recharge is done.
- If recharging with multiple packs of different price, all of them will be stacked. For example, if recharging with Data Pack 51 and Data Pack 301 then both will be stacked & validity will start from the day the recharge is done.