How to Get Reliance Jio 4G SIM Free Online? The easiest way to get a Jio SIM is know employees that works with Reliance because The company allows employees to refer a certain number of people to get Jio SIMs to used in your phone. The other easiest way of getting a Reliance Jio SIM if you have any of the eligible phones like Samsung, HTC, Micromax, Sony, Vivo, Intex, Lava, Gionee, Panasonic, Asus, Xolo, LG, Karbonn, Videocon, YU, Sansui, Alcatel, and TCL.
If you have one of phones it, let’s follow steps in below:
- Download and Install MyJio App. (See also: Download MyJio App Free for Windows 10/8.1/8/7)
- Open the app and click “Get Jio SIM“
- Fill your details like Name, Mobile Number, etc.
- Click on “Generate OTP” then you will receive a one-time password (OTP).
- Verify your number using OTP.
- Your Jio Offer Code or Coupon Code will appear on your mobile screen.
Note: If you using iOS Device like Apple or iPhone, please go to Download MyJio App Free for iOS.
You can get a Reliance Jio SIM with JioFi router. The JioFi is a small Mi-Fi device that can create a Wi-Fi zone that up to 31 devices can connect to SIMultaneously like taking your phone, laptop, and tablet online all at once. But It takes three hours to charge battery and can be used to broadcast a signal for six hours. Anyone can now get the JioFi router, with three months of free 4G data, although you have to pay Rs. 2,899 for the wireless compact router. That still works out to less than Rs. 1,000 a month for free, unlimited, fast data, so it’s a pretty good deal considering that unfair FUPs are the norm on all other networks.
To buy the router, you can get it from a Reliance Digital store and you’ll need the same documents you need for a SIM card.